There are approximately 8 million Americans suffering from chronic, hard to heal wounds. Wound related statistics reveal:
- More than 2-million suffer from venous ulcers
- Over 25-million or 8.3% of the population have diabetes
- Almost 27% of Americans over 65 years of age have diabetes
- 15% of all diabetics will develop a chronic wound in their lifetime
At Hamilton Wound and Hyperbaric Services, we offer these patients the very best wound care in a convenient setting that is close to home. Our team of experts specialize in helping individuals who have wounds that have been difficult to heal on their own or with standard wound treatment. These wounds include, but are not limited to:
- Venous ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Non healing surgical wounds
- Trauma wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Peristomal skin irritation and/or ostomy appliance issues
- Wounds caused by swelling, cancer, infection or connective tissue diseases
- Other non-healing wounds
Our state-of-the-art outpatient wound care facility offers the most recent advances in wound care available including:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO)
- Bio-engineered skin grafts
- Biologic dressings
- Wound debridement
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Compression therapy
- Pressure relief and off-loading
- Edema Management
- Non-invasive vascular testing
Our facility is staffed by a highly trained team of medical professionals that specialize in wound care and hyperbaric medicine. We work closely with specialists in internal medicine, surgery, endocrinology, infectious disease, podiatry, diabetes education, nutritional services, laboratory services, lymphedema specialist, home health care, and radiologists using a comprehensive, multispecialty approach to speed the healing process.
Preparing for your Visit
- Call to make an appointment at 706.272.6596
- Please bring all your prescription and over-the-counter medications with you to your visit
- Please bring a copy of your insurance cards and a photo ID
- Please bring a copy of your medical record or be prepared to provide information about your health history.
Hamilton Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center
Need more information?
The staff at Hamilton Wound and Hyperbaric Services will be glad to answer any questions you have. Please contact us at 707.272.6596 or fill out the form below and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.