2017 WHF Golf Invitational Announcement
It’s almost time to tee it up at The Farm as we prepare for the 25th Annual Whitfield Healthcare Foundation Golf Invitational on Monday, October 23rd. We have an exciting tournament planned for players.
- We will open Registration early at 9:30am. Get there early to purchase red tees, mulligans and your designated drive on hole 15. You’ll also want to warm up and be ready for our special clinics (see Schedule of Events). You will be given a red or blue sticker at registration which will designate your clinic time and location.
- Choose your favorite golf shirt, compliments of Engineered Floors, from a selection provided by Johnathan Raynor of Ralph Lauren Polo Golf. Your shirt will be drop shipped to you following the tournament.
- Bid on great silent auction items including a Yeti Cooler from RAK Outfitters, signed Master’s flags from Larry Mize and Freddie Couples, and a golf package from Hamilton Spine Health and Sport. Keep the ladies happy with a gift certificate from Rhonda Cornelison at CC & Co. or a beautiful necklace from Maryville Jewelers. You might win best dressed yourself with a custom men’s blazer from Bruce Baird & Co. or a gift certificate from Jim’s Slack Shack and Clothing.
- Pick up a door prize with your lucky ticket!
- Bring your rain gear! They’re calling for a chance of showers but we’ll rely on Lady Luck to be on our side.
- And finally, our biggest news of the tournament:
Davis Love III and Loren Roberts will be joining us!
Join Davis and Loren for on-the-range and on-the-green clinics and a Q&A during lunch. A day of golf doesn’t get much better! More surprises in store! Thank you for supporting Peeples Cancer Institute!
The Whitfield Healthcare Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation chartered in 1975 by community visionaries to provide fundraising support for Hamilton Health Care System. Whitfield Healthcare Foundation serves as the bridge of support between the hospital and the healthcare needs of our community. The Foundation supports advances and excellence in health care for our families, friends and neighbors. Investments in healthcare are an investment in our community as we collaborate for the future.
Through the work of its Trustees, the Foundation builds relationships with those individuals, businesses, and foundations capable of making charitable contributions. Funds are allocated for facilities, equipment, staffing and programs that enhance patient care, promote health education, provide access to care regardless of the ability to pay, and improve the quality of life in our region. Funds also are retained as an endowment for future healthcare needs.
Contact Us: 706.272.6128
Jane Snipes – Executive Director – email@example.com
Dena Buttenhoff – Director of Annual and Associate Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
Patsy Ogles – Foundation Coordinator – email@example.com
The Foundation is located on the Hamilton Medical Center campus in the Norman D. Burkett Building.
Whitfield Healthcare Foundation
P.O. Box 1168
Dalton, Georgia 30722-1168