Hamilton Home Health provides nursing, therapy, and other skilled care in your home and coordinates treatment with your physicians to promote:
- Recovery from illness, injury, or surgery
- Management of long-term conditions and diseases
- Some of our highly skilled services include:
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Fall prevention and home safety education
- Low-vision therapy
- Joint replacement surgery rehabilitation
- Medication management
- Disease education
You and your family can take confidence in Hamilton Home Health professionals:
- Skilled Nurses (RN/LPN)
- Speech Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants
Hamilton Home Health serves patients in Whitfield, Murray, Gordon, Catoosa, Walker, and Dade counties. Our skilled medical professionals work together to assist patients with activities of daily living.
Hamilton Home Health
Need more information?
Please call 706.278.2848 or fill out the form below and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.