Managing your healthcare can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
Chronic Care Management
If you have Medicare and live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, chronic care management services can help you coordinate care so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Service may include:
- A designated care coordinator will review and help manage your medications, including refills
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated healthcare professional who will work with you to create your care plan
- Coordination of care between your specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- Assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
Primary Care Locations