- Please respect the privacy of other patients and families.
- Rest is an important part of healing. We promote rest after 10:00 pm as allowed by the treatment plan.
- Cell phone use should be kept to a minimum. Please set your phone to vibrate for incoming calls.
- For patient privacy, pictures are not allowed to be taken inside the unit.
- We suggest that all valuable belongings be taken home. Family belongings should not be stored
- in patient rooms. Hamilton Medical Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Smoking is not permitted on the hospital campus.
- The measures below prevent the development and spread of infection.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting patient rooms.
- Sanitize your phone upon entry and exit of the unit with provided device wipes.
- Food or drink is not permitted inside the unit.
- No live plants or cut flowers may be brought into the unit.
- Bathrooms inside the patient rooms are not permitted for visitor use. Restrooms are located outside of both MICU and SICU.