- Patient privacy is a national law.
- To comply with federal guidelines, staff members are only able to provide updates to the patient’s designated support person.
- The support person will be responsible for communicating information to extended family and friends.
- Phone updates will only be provided to the designated support person with a personal security code.
- When you are away from the unit, please leave a phone number where you can be reached.
- Communication assistance and interpreters are available upon request.
- To ensure effective communication to those who are deaf or hard of hearing, Hamilton provides interpreters and auxiliary aids. These services are provided free of charge. If these services are needed, please notify your healthcare provider.
PATIENT ACCESS CODE
This confidential code is provided to be used by patient’s support person to obtain
At Hamilton Medical Center we are committed to changing lives and transforming care. We strive for excellence. If there is anything that doesn’t meet your standards, please call 706.217.1013.
- Visitation rights include the right, subject to the patient consent, to receive the visitors whom he/she designates and the right to withdraw or deny such consent at any time.
- 2 people may be with the patient at one time
- No visitors under 12 years old permitted.
- You may be asked to leave your loved one’s room at any time for safety, emergencies, procedures or complex medical care, infection control, or privacy reasons.
Chaplains provide pastoral care and counseling for a wide variety of needs. They are available 24/7. Ask a staff member for details or call 706.217.2015.
FOOD SERVICES AND VENDING
- Vending areas are located near SICU waiting and inside MICU waiting area.
- The cafeteria is located on the service level.
Cafeteria is open Sunday through Saturday
|BREAKFAST||LUNCH||DINNER||LATE NIGHT MEAL|
|6:45 am – 10:00 am|
|11:00 am - 1:30 pm|
|4:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|10:30 pm - 12:30 am
Sunday - Thursday
Local calls can be made in the waiting room phone. Dial 9 and then the number.
To call from outside the hospital: