Hamilton Health Care System, located in Dalton, Georgia, is the premier health care delivery system in northwest Georgia. Hamilton’s mission is to deliver quality services in a caring atmosphere for patients and their families.
Hamilton’s Mission statement:
We serve with compassion.
Hamilton’s Vision statement:
To be the model for healthcare excellence.
Excellence. Every Person. Every Time.
Our Organizational Values
P – Professionalism – “The expertise, qualities, and conduct that characterize a member of a profession”
◦ Be polite and courteous at all times.
◦ Remain rational and calm under any circumstance.
◦ Act in a way that displays competence to patients and co-workers.
R – Respect – “A positive feeling of esteem for a person or other entity”
◦ Treat others the way you want to be treated.
◦ Value the feelings and attitudes of others.
◦ Hold everyone – including yourself – in high regard.
I – Integrity – “Honesty and consistency to a set of values”
◦ Steadfastly adhere to high moral principles and professional standards.
◦ Use truth and honesty as a guideline in all decisions.
◦ Always do the right thing.
D – Diligence – “Constant and earnest effort applied to perform a task or accomplish a goal”
◦ Always do your best.
◦ Be committed to doing a good job.
◦ Perform your assignments in a careful manner.
E – Excellence – “The quality or state of being outstanding or superior”
◦ Do the best possible job in every situation.
◦ Strive to be the best in your field.
◦ Constantly try to improve your skills.