ONE VISION. ONE INSTITUTE. ONE COMMUNITY.
Let’s embrace the need to advance cancer care and services.
You can make a difference.
Join us as our community comes together as One…
One Vision. One Institute. One Community.
PEEPLES CANCER INSTITUTE
Hamilton Health Care System is committed to changing lives and transforming care. As Hamilton continues to enhance the health care experience for patients and their families, its approach to cancer care is no exception. To meet the current and growing needs of our region, Hamilton is developing a leading-edge cancer institute, with state-or-the-art technologies, fast and easy access to service, and individualized oncology care right here in our own community.
- Commitment to incorporating expert physicians and staff
- Nurse Navigators to guide patients through the scheduling and treatment process
- Infusion pavilion where patients choose to receive treatment in a comfortable private or semi-private setting
- Enhanced diagnostic and radiation therapies, including the Varianâ Truebeam linear accelerator and 4D CT Simulator
- Advanced high dose radiation treatment
- Women’s imaging and diagnostic pavilion with enhanced 3D mammography, bone density and ultrasound
- Appearance boutique
- Patient and community resource pavilion
- Healing arts program
- Bistro offering light meals, healthy smoothies and snacks
- Comfortable waiting areas with hospitality services
- Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) certification
To develop an integrated, comprehensive cancer institute with state-of-the-art technologies, easily navigated services, and collaborative oncology and emotional support in a patient- and family-centered environment. The multi-level facility will have a two-level parking structure, two-story lobby atrium, and advanced infusion and radiotherapy suites. Hamilton will offer patients the most advanced technology available today in the rapidly evolving cancer treatment environment.