Ambulatory Care Summary – Form Download
Rehabilitation – Physical & Occupational Therapy
Overview of services:
We provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients of all ages and backgrounds; athletes, weekend warriors, geriatrics, neurologic, pediatrics, work-related injuries, trauma, and post-surgical conditions, and many more.
Physical and Occupational Therapy licensed staff members at Bradley Whiteside Rehabilitation help patients recover and reach their goals. Therapists partner with patients to develop a plan of care tailored to their specific conditions while providing one-on-one care for all of our patients.
Why choose Bradley Whiteside Rehab?
- Certified Hand Therapist with advanced practice knowledge in the upper extremity
- Specialized Lymphedema Therapist
- Fully equipped therapy gym, private treatment room, or heated therapeutic pool.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Individualized plan of care to help you meet your goals
- Flexible hours to accommodate your busy schedule
- One-on-one treatment every time you come to therapy
- Wide variety of training and backgrounds for a multimodal approach to therapy?
At Bradley Whiteside Rehabilitation, we offer a wide range of rehabilitation services to help you regain your mobility, strength, and overall function.
Insurance accepted: We accept most major insurances including Medicare and Medicaid. If you need to confirm that we are in-network, please contact your insurance company and request Hamilton Health Outpatient Therapy as your provider.
Bradley Whiteside Rehabilitation – Physical & Occupational Therapy
1225 Broadrick Drive, Dalton, GA 706-272-6199