Rehabilitation – Physical & Occupational Therapy
Overview of services:
We provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients of all ages and backgrounds; athletes, weekend warriors, geriatrics, neurologic, pediatrics, work related injuries, trauma and post-surgical conditions, and many more.
Physical and Occupational Therapy licensed staff members at Bradley Whiteside Rehabilitation help patients recover and reach their goals. Therapists partner with patients to develop a plan of care that is tailored to their specific condition while providing one on one care for all of our patients.
Why choose Bradley Whiteside Rehab?
- Certified Hand Therapist with advanced practice knowledge in the upper extremity
- Specialized Lymphedema Therapist
- Fully equipped therapy gym, private treatment room, or in a heated therapeutic pool.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Individualized plan of care to help you meet your goals
- Flexible hours to accommodate your busy schedule
- 1 on 1 treatment each and every time you come to therapy
- Wide variety of training and backgrounds for a multimodal approach to therapy?
Insurance accepted: We accept most major insurances including Medicare and Medicaid. If you need to confirm that we are in network, please contact your insurance company and request Hamilton Health Outpatient Therapy as your provider.
Bradley Whiteside Rehab has a lymphedema specialist on staff. Meet Margaret Secrest and find out how she can help those with swelling issues as she talks with Judy Elliott on Lifestyles for Women.
Emily Smith, PT sits down with Judy Elliott on Lifestyles for Women to discuss the wide range of individuals she works with. Emily’s work includes babies at the NICU and parent education. Find out more about Emily and the work that she does.
Bradley Whiteside Rehabilitation – Physical & Occupational Therapy
1225 Broadrick Drive, Dalton, GA 706.272.6199