At Hamilton Hospice, we don’t just care for the patient, we provide compassionate support for the entire family. Early intervention can significantly impact the comfort and quality of life for the patient and allow family members to focus on embracing special moments with
their loved one.
Working in partnership with the patient’s physician, we offer specialized care tailored for each individual patient’s and family’s needs. Hamilton Hospice’s comprehensive medical and support services include:
Hospice services include:
- Medical care provided at home or in a long-term care or assisted living facility
- Nurses on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Pharmacy services
- Pain and symptom management
- Bereavement support for family members and friends
- Assistance with personal care
- Palliative care
- Respite care
- Regularly scheduled visits by members of the Hamilton Hospice team
- Spiritual support and chaplain services
Is it time for hospice? CLICK HERE to find out if hospice care is a good fit for your family.
Thank you for voting Hamilton Hospice the #1 Hospice Care service in the Daily Citizen-News Reader’s Choice poll.
For more information on hospice services, or information on how to become a hospice volunteer, call 706.278.2848.
Need more information?
Please call 706.278.2848 or fill out the form below and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Follow Hamilton on social media!