This program is provided as a way to recognize Hamilton associates and volunteers for actions that truly demonstrate the “Heart of Hamilton.”
Printed cards are available throughout Hamilton Health Care System or can be made here with an ONLINE SUBMISSION.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Heart of Hamilton printed cards can be filled out by associates, volunteers, patients, or guests and then placed in a Heart of Hamilton box (card/box locations at right). Or, a digital version, at hamiltonhealth.com/heartofhamilton, can be filled out and submitted.
- Card/electronic submissions will be reviewed weekly by members of the HEART subcommittee.
- GREAT cards: These cards are seen as far exceeding job, organizational, or departmental expectations. Example: After hearing a patient was concerned about her dog being cared for, Sally took the initiative to make proper arrangements to feed the patient’s dog.
- GOOD cards: These cards will display one or more behaviors of the PRIDE values or Heart compass. Example: Joe escorted a lost visitor to a destination in the building.
- QUESTIONABLE cards: These cards are seen as incomplete or do not meet the qualifications to be good or great. The sender will be contacted for further information. Examples: Happy Birthday! OR Jane did a great job helping me.
- Recipients of GREAT cards receive a $100 gift card, plaque, name on cafeteria plaque, Bradley Wellness Center pass, or a meal with CEO (for group recognition).
- Up to 10 recipients of GOOD cards receive a chance to win two movie passes or a $15 Hamilton Medical Center Gift Shop certificate.
At Hamilton Medical Center
- Main entrance lobby • Main elevator lobby • SICU waiting area • MICU waiting area • Mother/Baby waiting area • Endoscopy • Emergency Dept. lobby • Cafeteria • Time clocks (Lot 5/Admin., Women’s center, Emergency Dept., Associate pharmacy, HR/Dr. Starr)
Off Campus Sites
- HLTC lobbies/time clocks • HASC • HDC • Royal Oaks front desk • The Gardens front desk • Medical Plaza (front and back door) • Medical Arts ( lobby) • HEMS time clock • Convenient Care (Dalton and Varnell) • Hamilton Cardiology Associates • Hamilton Neurology Associates • Hamilton Internal Medicine (Murray)