Hamilton Spine Health & Sport is Temporarily Closed
- Golf Instruction: individual & package lessons available
- Golf clubs for purchase: driver, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges and putters from Srixon, Cleveland and XXIO
- Personalized club fitting
- Golf fitness assessment and training
At Hamilton Spine Health and Sport, we provide instruction that is based on YOU, the individual, and how we can help you reach your goals. We believe that every individual is different including your golf swing, body mechanics, past medical history, and the way you learn or retain information. Our team has an evaluation process that allows us to devise the most effective instructional plan to help you achieve success. With the capabilities of our Full Swing Golf Simulator, we can study your ball flight numbers (distance, ball speed, launch angle, spin rate, etc.) through the dual tracking infrared light wave technology as well as analyze your golf swing/club head data (club head speed, path, face angle, etc.) with our high speed camera technology. With the famous Swing Catalyst software and the best high-speed cameras in the business, we can also use video analysis and balance plate software to help you improve your swing and game efficiently.
We added additional technology to advance our golf program including: K-Vest with the 3D Golf Swing Software, the TOMI Putting System, and an indoor putting and chipping green. We also provide golf specific training programs which strengthen important muscle groups used in the golf swing.
Our instructors teach in all areas from full golf swing analysis, short game instruction including chipping/pitching, bunker, putting, on-course simulation work, tournament preparation, practice plans, tournament scheduling, and junior, college, and professional golf development.
• Personalized Golf Instruction (Full Swing and Short Game)
• Small Group Clinic Instruction
• Couples and Adult/Child Golf Instruction
• Junior and Adult Golf Camps
• Online Lessons
• On Course Playing Simulation and Instruction
• Corporate Outings and Clinics
• Individual Short Term and Long Term Goal Setting
• Practice and Playing Skill Challenges, Games and/or Drills
• Individual Practice Plans
No matter the weather outside, schedule a lesson today to get your game ready for the upcoming golf season. Take a spin on the simulator that some of the best PGA Tour players are using including Tiger Woods, Jordan Speith, Jason Day, Patrick Reed, Padraig Harrington, and more. We have several lesson packages to choose from including individual lesson plans (adult, junior, college, youth), couple or group lessons, clinics, camps or corporate outings. Discounts are also available.
To set up a lesson or for more information, call JT Horton with Hamilton Spine Health and Sport Performance Center:
706.272.6000 ext 3935