Your heart does a lot of work! Exercise combined with eating a properly balanced diet and maintaining normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels go a long way with the care of your heart.
Despite our best efforts, sometimes we need extra care. Hamilton Health Care System’s cardiologists are here to provide you with expert heart care. Our cardiology services have consistently been rated as some of the best heart care in the nation.
Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
- Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes – or it may go away and then return. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain.
- Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw, or stomach.
- Shortness of breath. This can occur with or without chest discomfort.
- Other signs. Other possible signs include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea, or lightheadedness.
Hamilton Physician Group – Cardiology
Cardiology Video Library
Become a Patient
Please note: Patients must have a physician referral in order to make an appointment.
If you would like to become a patient with Hamilton Physician Group – Cardiology, please call our office at the number(s) listed below.
When you call please have the following information available:
- Name, address, phone number, etc
- Medications (names, dosage, etc.)
- Insurance information