Have you thought about your heart today?
Comprehensive cardiac services including:
- Complex aortic surgeries and procedures
- Structural heart procedures
- Carotid artery surgery
- Personal and family consultations, advice, and recommendations
- Early valve intervention
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Aortic valve replacement
- Mitral valve repair and replacement
- Tricuspid valve replacement
Our Care Team:
RICHARD MORRISON, MD
Board-Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon
Dr. Richard Morrison completed his undergraduate education at East Tennessee State University–where he graduated magna cum laude; his medical training at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine; his general surgery internship at the University of Tennessee at Erlanger in Chattanooga; and his fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery at New York University in New York. He served as a program director of cardiac surgery and most recently served as the president of Morrison Heart Center in Chattanooga. Dr. Morrison performs cardiac, thoracic, and peripheral vascular procedures at Hamilton Medical Center.