North Georgia Autism Conference
October 27 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2023
Father, author and inspirational speaker
Stephanie O. Hubach
Mother, research fellow in disability ministry, author of Same Lake Different Boat & Parenting and Disabilities
DALTON CONVENTION CENTER
2211 Tony Ingle Parkway
(formerly 2211 Dug Gap Battle Rd)
Dalton, GA 30720
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- If you, your group, business, or school need a purchase order, please contact Lindsey Coker
- If you need CEUs, you must purchase a registration ticket and a CEU ticket.
- Our conference will be approved through the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and UTC’s accrediting body is SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). We recommend all licensed professionals check with their governing bodies and confirm that our CEUs work for them. Clinicians and certain professionals like social workers, nurses, PTs, OTs, COTAs can typically register to receive of CEU credit hours. You must purchase a conference registration ticket and CEU ticket during checkout to earn these credits.
- Note: Our CEUs are not pre-approved for APA, BACB, or ASHA. However, you can contact your governing body to see if they will serve as “Type B” or Level II optional CEUs. For example, APA considers these CEUs to be Level II.
- Number of credit hours that will be awarded for the conference will be determined at a later date. UTC requires our agenda and speaker resumes must be reviewed before credit hours are determined.
- All ticket sales are final, no refunds will be issued.
- You will be directed to PayPal for payment; you DO NOT have to have a PayPal account. You can check out as a guest using your credit card.