Our goal is for each patient’s stay to be as personal and comfortable as possible. For that reason, we offer many of the comforts of home and community, as well as daily activities designed to energize and entertain.
- Personalized care plans
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Memory Care
- Restorative program
- Therapy available 5 days a week
- Pharmacy services
- Hospice services
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Transition care program
- Private rooms
- Shared rooms
- Home-like surroundings – patients are encouraged to bring their cherished belongings, like photos and small mementos to personalize their rooms
- Room-based climate control
- Utilities, Wi-Fi, and cable provided
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces, including a courtyard
- Comfortable gathering rooms throughout the community
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- A weekly interdenominational service
- Use of community common spaces
- An on-site, professionally staffed salon and barbershop
- Wood Dale is a non-smoking community
- Three delicious meals each day with enhanced menu choices
- Daily gourmet snack cart
ACTIVITY AND SOCIALIZATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Holiday parties
- Resident council
- Pet Therapy
Our highly trained staff works together with each patient’s personal physician to create a personalized and comprehensive care plan.
Wood Dale Health and Rehabilitation provides short-term and long-term residential rehabilitative care through:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-language Therapy
24-HOUR SKILLED NURSING
Our highly skilled nursing staff provides 24/7 nursing care for all residents which includes: rounding every two hours, skilled nursing assessments, vital sign measurement, medication administration, skilled documentation, restorative nursing, assistance with activities of daily living, as well as respect and excellent hospitality in our residents’ home.
This program has the goal of improving both physical ability, such as joint range of motion and general mobility, and mental function, such as memory-improvement, comprehension, and problem-solving skills. Whether through group or individual sessions, the patient is encouraged to achieve and maintain his or her desired highest, individual level of functioning.
CONTACT US OR REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Whether long-term or short-term care is needed, Wood Dale Health and Rehabilitation can help. We look forward to meeting you.