It’s simple. The leaders in open heart surgery are here.
After 100 years of excellence in healthcare, Hamilton Medical Center is continuing its legacy through its premier heart care team, which includes:
- New York University-trained, board-certified cardiovascular surgeon Richard Morrison, MD, who has served as a program director of cardiac surgery and performed over 15,000 cardiac, thoracic, and peripheral vascular procedures in our region
- Medical College of Georgia-educated, board-certified anesthesiologist John Hill, MD
- Yale School of Medicine-fellowship trained, board-certified interventional and structural cardiologist, Y. Grant Kim, MD
• Harvard- and Yale-educated, board-certified interventional and structural cardiologist, Jim Stewart, MD
• Baylor College of Medicine-educated, board-certified anesthesiologist, Nathan Schatzman, MD
• Cleveland Clinic-trained perfusionist who has served as the chief perfusionist for multiple health systems, David Middleton, CCP
• A comprehensive heart team, skilled in cardiovascular surgical procedures
Hamilton Medical Center’s premier cardiovascular team and nationally accredited Chest Pain Center
are just a heartbeat away.
Hamilton Health Care System continues to lead the way for healthcare in our region.