In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, Hamilton would like to invite the public to attend the following presentations on the Hamilton campus.
Free of Charge. Presentations are Open to the Public.
When Love Isn’t Enough
Presentation with panel discussion Gain insight into teen suicide from Richard Blackwell, in memory of his daughter, Alex.
• Monday, May 14 at 12-1:30pm
• Wednesday, May 16 at 6-7:30pm
Brown Conference Center
In Our Own Voice
Enrich your understanding of how people with mental illness cope and live meaningful lives.
• Tuesday, May 22 at 12:00-1:00 in the Mensa (hospital service level)
• Tuesday, May 29 at 12:00-1:00 in the Dr. Starr Conference Room (hospital first floor)
A Personal Journey to Recovery
Video with Q&A session for Hamilton Associates People with mental illness can recover to live meaningful and productive lives. Learn about recovery through one person’s journey.
• Friday, May 25 12:00-12:45pm in the Mensa (hospital service level)