7th Annual North Georgia Autism Conference
The planning committee for the 7th Annual North Georgia Autism Conference seeks your proposals for presentations. The Conference will be held on Friday, October 28, 2022, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Dalton Convention Center in Dalton, GA.
The Conference will have 5 tracks:
- Transition to Adulthood/Young Adults
The planning committee will only accept applications with proposed presentations in the above areas.
- must be in PowerPoint format
- high color contrast
- bold text (18 – 20 minimum)
- embed all video content
- must apply to content areas listed above
Submissions are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 5TH. The submission deadline may be closed early if all presentation slots are filled.
Any submission received after that date:
- May or may not be considered by the committee
- Dependent on the number of sessions filled by the committee already.
* The committee reserves the right to close the submission deadline early, if all presenter/session slots are filled. Thanks for your understanding.
PLEASE SUBMIT INDIVIDUAL PROPOSALS FOR EACH THEME YOU WANT THE COMMITTEE TO CONSIDER. THE COMMITTEE WILL NOT CONSIDER PROPOSALS IN WHICH MORE THAN ONE THEME IS CHECKED ON THE APPLICATION. YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO SEND SEPARATE PROPOSALS.
Please complete and submit the form below. If you have questions, please contact:
Lindsey Coker– 706-226-8913
Funding for airline tickets, hotels, etc. are not included in the conference’s budget. A few gas stipends for presenters (graduate students, other individuals, etc.) needing financial assistance to the conference for transportation expenses may be available on a case-by-case basis. Stipends will be given out to recipients on the day of the conference.