Hamilton Physician Group – Psychiatry
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Psychiatry is a specialty which treats mental and behavioral disorders. Hamilton Physician Group – Psychiatry does not perform counseling, but medication management. HPG Psychiatry’s philosophy is to help patients have the best quality of life possible with the fewest medications at the lowest doses.
Many issues, including those listed below, can often be treated on an outpatient basis.
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Bipolar disorder
• Drug and alcohol abuse
• Eating disorders
• Thought disorders
• Mood disorders
• Stress management
• Bipolar disorders
• Alcohol/Substance abuse
• Individual, family, and couples counseling
Become a Patient
If you would like to become a patient with Hamilton Physician Group – Psychiatry, please call our office at 706.529.8710.
When you call please have the following information available:
- Insurance information (could add link to accepted insurance plans)
- Name, address, phone number, etc
- Medications (names, dosage, etc.)