Engaging our Business Community Towards Excellence in Healthcare
We invite you and your company to join the Hamilton Business Alliance – a select group of business and industry leaders who support the best in healthcare for our employees, families, and neighbors. We value your leadership and commitment as we develop an alliance for excellence in our community.
Begun in 1995, Hamilton Business Alliance is Whitfield Healthcare Foundation’s business partnership program which supports Hamilton Health Care System. Small business, corporations, foundations, and other organizations partner to invest in capital projects, community health initiatives, technological advancements, and innovative programs and services to serve our region’s changing healthcare needs.
MEMBER BENEFITS & OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As a Hamilton Business Alliance member, your business or organization will receive the following benefits:
• Invitation to the Hamilton Business Alliance Forum with keynote speaker
• Recognition piece to display in your office or lobby
• Access to trending health education webinars and meetings
• Invitation to health education and recognition events
• Business name displayed in the hospital recognition area
• Annual gift acknowledged in the Foundation’s Annual Report published in Hamilton Health, Hamilton Medical Center’s news publication
• Eligibility for additional corporate benefits based on
level of support
HAMILTON BUSINESS ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Hamilton Business Alliance members can choose from a number of giving opportunities that include benefits and special recognition. Gifts may be pledged and paid over five years and upon fulfillment, can be upgraded and/or continued as an annual gift.
- Benefactor’s Circle – $150,000
Note: The special designation of Benefactor’s Circle is given to businesses whose total cumulative giving is $150,000 or more.
- Chairman’s Circle – $100,000
- Leadership Circle – $50,000
- Sponsor – $25,000
- Leader – $10,000
- Patron – $5,000
- Member – $2,500
MAJOR GIFTS AND NAMING OPPORTUNITIES: WHEN GIVING BECOMES LEADING
Name a program or space in one of our facilities and create a defining impact on healthcare. Major gifts and naming opportunities catalyze growth and allow Hamilton to continue transforming the healthcare experience for patients and their families. Opportunities begin at $30,000, and offer excellent public recognition for businesses and individuals. For more information, contact the Foundation at 706.272.6128 or Foundation@hhcs.org.