You are cordially invited to join a distinguished group of individuals designated as Westcott Fellows. Westcott Fellows have one common goal: to ensure excellence in healthcare for the residents of our community and surrounding region. Westcott Fellows positively impact the lives of others through an investment in one of our community’s most valuable assets, Hamilton Health Care System.
The Westcott Fellows, a giving society of the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation, was created to honor and recognize the most generous contributors to Hamilton Health Care System. The special designation commemorates the life of George Lamar Westcott, a community visionary and founding board member, for his years of remarkable service to Hamilton Medical Center and the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation. His name embodies a generous giving of one’s self for the betterment of the community. Hamilton Health Care System relies on individuals who support the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation to advance the health of our entire region.
The Westcott Fellow Garden
The Westcott Fellow Garden is a lasting tribute to the generous individuals who offer a high level of support to Hamilton Health Care System. Located near the main entrance to Hamilton Medical Center, it features a walkway which meanders past beds of beautiful seasonal flowers. The lovely trees, benches and lights create a calm, welcoming environment for Hamilton’s visitors.
Westcott Fellow Benefits
We believe in honoring and thanking our members.
Beyond the tax-deduction benefits which a gift to the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation may provide, as a Westcott Fellow you also receive:
- Invitations to Westcott Fellow recognition events and other special events and programs
- A recognition piece to display in your home or office
- Name displayed in hospital recognition area
- Recognition in Hamilton’s publication, Hamiltonhealth
- Eligibility for additional member privileges offered by Hamilton Health Care System and the Foundation
“We owe it to our community to provide the best facilities we can. It’s all about the people we serve.”
Shelby Peeples, Westcott Fellow of Distinction
Westcott Fellow Membership
Members who pledge a gift of $10,000 to the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation are honored as Westcott Fellows.
Several payment options are available:
- A single gift of $10,000 in the form of cash or securities
- A gift of $2,000 or more per year for up to 5 years until a total gift of $10,000 is met
- Note: Upon fulfillment of a Westcott Fellow pledge, an individual may advance to the Westcott Fellow of Distinction level with a $15,000 single gift or $15,000 pledge that is payable over a five year period.