We invite you to join Westcott Associates – a select group of dedicated individuals who are committed to leading-edge healthcare, right here at home. The Westcott Associate designation commemorates the life of G. Lamar Westcott, a community visionary and founding board member, for his years of remarkable service to Hamilton Medical Center and the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation. His name symbolizes a generous giving of one’s self and substance for the betterment of the community.
Westcott Associate membership creates a special bond between you and other community members who support the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation and Hamilton Health Care System. Through meaningful philanthropic support, Westcott Associates invest in healthcare advances which greatly impact our families, friends and neighbors. Your investment in healthcare demonstrates your commitment to caring for others, and harnesses our region’s potential to grow and thrive. Our collaborative generosity will transform healthcare and our community.
Westcott Associate Benefits
We believe in honoring and thanking our members.
- As a Westcott Associate, you will receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to Westcott Associate recognition events and other member events and special programs
- A recognition piece to display in your home or office
- Public recognition on our website and in our publications
- Name displayed in hospital recognition area
- Recognition in Hamilton’s publication, Hamiltonhealth
- Eligibility for additional Hamilton benefits
“The cancer institute will be a gift to this community. Whatever the community puts into making this dream a reality will be given back to us with improved care for cancer patients and their families, and enhancement of the community overall. The cancer institute will help Dalton establish the city and surrounding community as an excellent place in which to work and live. We are proud to be a part of this effort.”
Joanie and Zach Taylor, Westcott Associates
Westcott Associate Membership
Members who pledge a gift of $5,000 to the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation are honored as Westcott Associates.Members who pledge a gift of $5,000 to the Whitfield Healthcare Foundation are honored as Westcott Associates.Several payment options are available:
- A single gift of $5,000 in the form of cash or securities
- A gift of $1,000 per year for five years
- A gift of $500 or more per year for up to 10 years until a total gift of $5,000 is met
Note: An annual gift of $1,000 or more as part of a 10-year, $10,000 pledge qualifies the donor as a Westcott Fellow.