Here are some of the services provided:
Skilled Nurses (RN/LPN)
- Professional Care: (ex: provide wound care, venipunctures for lab tests, medication administration, urethral catheter insertion, instruction on tube feedings, therapeutic exercise, ostomy care and other treatments that a physician may order.)
Speech Therapist (ST)
- Assesses, evaluates and conducts diagnostic testing to determine a patient's functional ability pertaining to speech, language, swallowing, voice and cognitive disorders, and the potential for rehabilitation. Ask about our Vital Stim Therapy.
Physical Therapist (PT)
- Assess and evaluate the patient's illness or injury and provide exercises to restore movement and strength to an injured limb.
Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Teach techniques to help promote independence in self care (feeding, bathing, & dressing), mobility and social adjustment.
Design, make and fit orthotic and self-help devices such as hand splints or special fittings utensils.
Medical Social Worker (MSW)
- Asses social and emotional elements affected by injury or illness.
- Link a patient with community resources.
- Assess financial/environmental factors influencing care.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Provide personal care services (bathing, dressing), assistance with meals, and other activities related to daily living.
- Help is available 24/7at the push of a button
- No required contract
Personal Support Aids
- Assist with light cooking and house cleaning
- Sitter service
Hamilton's Home Health Care is a combination of services provided by skilled professionals working together to help patients affected by injury and illness with the simple activities of daily living.
Skilled nurses, Home Health Aides, Medical Social Workers, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Enterostomal Therapists serve patients in Whitfield, Murray, Gordon, Catoosa, Walker and Dade counties.
For more information on Home Health Services, call 706-226-2848.
View Map | Get Directions to get directions to Hamilton Home Care Services located at Winkler Health Education Building, Dalton, Georgia.