Due to fire line construction, Hamilton is recommending that all
motorists avoid Broadrick Drive, between Memorial Drive and Burleyson,
beginning on Thursday, June 10. This will continue for
approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
In the coming weeks/months, additional construction will take place on Burleyson. We will communicate details as they become available.
• Emergency Department parking has been relocated to the lower level
of the parking garage, with some additional spots just outside the
garage available to patients and guests. (This change was put in place
Monday, Aug. 4, 2014).
• The parking garage elevator shut down during construction, however, a golf cart shuttle is available for visitors and patients along with a “help phone” located in the lower level of the parking deck.
• From outside: Beginning in early October, the current Emergency Department waiting area will be closed and will remain closed for a significant portion of the construction. During that time, the entrance will be located just down from the current entrance. An expanded temporary waiting area will be set up.
• From inside: Camera- phone installed: Emergency Department patients' family members and guests may be directed to the Emergency Department entrance near the Chapel and Gift Shop. A camera phone has been installed at the entrance.
Parking: patients' family members and visitors can get back to their cars by being directed outside (down Administrative hallway) and to the left to the temporary Emergency Department parking area.
• The Westcott Behavioral Health (inpatient) entrance is now accessed by entering the main hospital building and taking an elevator to the second floor.